Welcome to Rivoni Ministries.
- We are called to make disciples of the Shangaan people of Mozambique. They number some 3 million and are spread over the three southern provinces of Mozambique. The Limpopo National Park of Mozambique borders on South Africa’s Kruger National Park.
“Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.” (Matt 28:19,20)
- Our Vision is to assist the Shangaan people of Mozambique to become mature disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ by:
- teaching them the Word of God (Genesis to Revelation)
- training them to walk with God (Holiness, Fellowship, Worship)
- assisting them to work for God (Reaching out to others)
TEACHING THE WHOLE BIBLE, BOOK BY BOOK
- We believe that disciples are best made by teaching them the Bible book by book from Genesis to Revelation before going into topical or character studies, etc.
We therefore present three courses:
- The Old Testament (running for approximately nine months)
- The Gospels and the Book of Acts (also running for approximately nine months)
- The Epistles which are presented in modular form and normally runs for longer than a year.
INSTEAD OF DRAWING PEOPLE TO A BIBLE SCHOOL, WE TAKE THE BIBLE SCHOOL TO THE PEOPLE
- What makes our classes very special is that they are located within reach of ordinary people, even within reach of those living in remote rural areas. The whole household including father, mother, school going teenagers and young adults are afforded the opportunity of attending a class without disrupting their daily lives. The father may therefore cultivate his crops, the mother feed her household, the daughter attend school, yet one or more afternoon per week they will all set aside time to be taught and trained by a competent teacher at a class that is within walking distance from their home. So it is no longer only the rich that are privileged to be taught and trained because they can afford to attend a bible school in a distant city on a full-time basis.
“When Jesus got out of the boat, he saw this large crowd, and His heart was filled with pity for them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd. So He began to teach them many things.” (Mark 6:34).
TO SEND US YOUR REQUEST, QUERY OR COMMENT, PLEASE USE THE COMMENT FORM BELOW